Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Zhen yi

Happy Happy Birthday Zhen yi!
10 years it has been and oh what wonderful 10 years they were.
Do not even think about getting out of my life.
Love you.

The card.

The pictures are a bit blurry but thanks Zhen yi for taking them for me.
It sucks to have a spoilt camera!
Grr

The Party.
Zhen yi the star flanked by 2 weird friends.
Ok Esther.
1 weird friend.
I was really happy or laughing for some reason.
A bit uh.
But oh well.
It IS me you are talking about.

Failed kiss attempt.
Zhen yi the irresistible.


Sorry Samantha.
This was the only decent picture of me in that whole album.
I was either looking seriously deranged or doing some weird things in all the pictures.
I am so un-photogenic.

Wishing you all the happiness in the world my dearest friend.
Happy 21st.

No comments: