Friday, October 9, 2009

Halloween is here!

Not.
There are still many days left to the end of the month!
However, it is really Halloween for me the end of the month because EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING is due then. After which, it would be 2 weeks to exams.
Sighhhh.

I really want to update about 7atenine but I am really not inclined to because I do not have photos!Well, at least after the dinner at 7atenine and the loveliest daiquiris at Orgo, I can finally say that we are finally 3 years old! It is no more, 2 years plus nearing 3. Yays.

I always love our JT-girls outing because we are always so so so crazy!
Oh! I did some baking too.
Will update this with photos maybe in the next post.

In the meantime, to celebrate my 100th post,
let me keep up with the theme of this post and give you pictures of me!
The lighting and the sucky VAIO camera really makes me look like so ghostly as you have previously seen in this post.



By the way, I am learning alot more about Marx and Weber in one of my modules so I may like to redeem my ohsoidiotic post from before.

That's all.

Oh and my eye bags look horrendous!

No comments: