Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pink baking

It was a pink day perfect for baking and even more perfect because I was baking with the sweetest pinkest darling! Here are some not so pink pictures from our pink-ish baking adventure:)


Elaine with her painstakingly made profiteroles. I was her shifu(master)! (or so she says.)







Will you meet me again one pink day?

♥


P.S Laine, if you rather not have your picture up here, just msg me k. You do look lovely though.

5 comments:

Zabird said...

AH!!! Strawberries!
I WANT!

Anonymous said...

do you make durian puffs too? =D

chocolatecup said...

@gabby: YES! and they are soooooo good! ref to my old blog: http://petitsouffle.livejournal.com/?skip=20 under the simply puffvine post! hehe.
@liz: haha. go buy lah!!:P

Hayley said...

These look beautiful, and I too love anything pink. Thanks for sharing!

chocolatecup said...

@hayley: you should become best friends with my buddy!:P