Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weather Report

Its not make-up.
Its not for halloween.
I did not get abused.
I was not grabbed by some ghost. (as suggested by my sister)
Combine golden metallic bangles plus hard clutching of laptop to chest and tada.
Don't get me wrong.
I love rainy days.
The lovely smell of the rain,
of the crisp clean air,
the chilly wind that kisses my cheek and toys with my stray strand of hair.
I do occasionally take walks in the pouring rain.
Get myself drenched silly and maybe think about screaming "Cat, Cat!" like Holly in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
But when you feel like you feel like you are trapped in some typhoon when you are walking underneath HDB void decks, wearing a white T-shirt and carry a million things to go attend a 2 hour lecture, then its maybe time to say:
"I'll take a raincheck."
and mean it.


No comments: