Saturday, April 25, 2009

Vera Wang Fall 2009

It is the time of the year again.
When i dream of wearing the Vera Wang.
Ha.
Collection 2009 is out.
From before, this collection (Vera Wang Spring 09).
I realized i cannot seem to link this post to the source of where i ogled at the Vera Wang Fall 2009 Collection because it is a locked post so all you guys should just create a livejournal account and join runwaym to see it!haha! after you join, click here!:)
Its a real cool community where you can ogle at runway models and collections! (OBVS)

I like these from the post there:
(click to see them larger)



Dream a little dream of me.

6 comments:

cindy* said...

vera wang...so dreamy. i wish i could afford one for my wedding, but, reality dictates no. :)

chocolatecup said...

yeah.. reality sucks no? are you getting married soon?

Michelle said...

Wow those are beautiful... I SOOOO want a Vera for my wedding haha that's IF i can afford it

Joy said...

So beautiful! I agree with Cindy, so dreamy! I'm going to be a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding so we've been looking at wedding gowns the past week.

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I appreciate it. :)

Anonymous said...

I HAVE TO LAY MY HANDS ON THESE for my wedding. without a doubt. gorgeous gorgeous!

xoxo
ting

chocolatecup said...

to michelle: yeahh. i dont think i will able to afford one of those! bah!
to joy: that's reall cool! i cant wait to be a bridesmaid! are you gg to be their caterer? :P

to tinggggg:haaa. you will be my only friend i think to be able to wear one of these beauties! i gotta b one of your bridesmaiddd!!! love you. see you sunday!!!:)